- 2013 (63 Reg)
- Panther Black
Delete rear windows, Electric front windows with one touch facility for driver and front passenger, Intermittent front wash/wipe, Brake assist, Electronic Stability Programme, Glazed bulkhead, 180 degree opening rear doors - unglazed, LH sliding side load door, Right hand side load door, Adjustable steering column, Easy fuel capless refuelling system, Front and rear parking sensors, Second remote keyfob, Drivers seatbelt not fastened warning buzzer and lamp, Trip computer, Body coloured door mirrors, Alternator - 150A, Configurable interior lighting/battery saver - 30 minutes, Power point, 80 litre fuel tank, Diesel particulate filter, Misfuelling device. £22,995 +VAT
7 Point Buying Guide
- Research the market and compare prices so you know the price you're paying is a fair one. Also check you can afford the running costs.
- Examine your financial situation; speak with the dealer about finance options, they may be able to make the purchase more affordable through a payment plan.
- Make sure the Van you are buying is suitable for its purpose. There are hundreds of different sizes and shapes, make sure you find the one that most suits your needs.
- If you are unsure, try to bring someone who has some mechanical knowledge with you to look at the Van to ensure it is mechanically sound (who could be a friend or family member).
- Check that the mileage is consistent with the age and condition of the van.
- Test drive: You need to find out if the van is comfortable and suits your needs.
- Paperwork: Ensure the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) matches the one on the logbook, also ask to see the service history if the vehicle has one. The more information you have on the Van the better.
If in doubt, walk away, there are plenty more vans out there!